Monday, October 3, 2011

T.I. Yells At Diddy On Mic For Starting Club Fight -- "I've Done Enough Time, God damn it!" (VIDEO)


As T.I. "tries" to stay out of trouble...it keeps on following him.

In case you missed it, T.I. and Diddy were in Atlanta celebrating his recent prison release when Ciroc owner, Diddy, starting arguing with a group of partygoers for sipping on rival alcohol brand Grey Goose.

According to reports, Diddy shouted,
"Put that s**t down. It's Ciroc boys in the building."

He is then accused of throwing his drink off the stage, taunting,
"What you gonna do? This is my house."

But T.I. was quick to squash any trouble from erupting at his bash and potentially landing him in trouble with his probation officers and blasted Diddy on the mic for acting out.

T.I. grabbed a microphone and said,
, "What’s going on in this motherf**ker? ...God damn it, I’ve done enough time. Ain’t nobody else in this motherf**ker talking about fighting and God damn did their time. I ain’t trying to do it.

"Puff (Diddy), you got too much money for that motherf**king s**t n**ga. Let that n**ga drink what the f**k they wanna drink, man... I love you, n**ga, you know I'd go to war with you, but come on, man!"

Can you blame him?

Watch the video below:



RELATED LINKS:

T.I.'s Out Of Jail AGAIN..

T.I.'s OUT & Ready To Film New Reality Show....That Was Quick!

T.I.'s Love Letter To His Wife Tiny From Prison

No comments:

Post a Comment