Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Drake Ties Diddy For #1 Rap Singles Of ALl Time


He's only been around for a few years and Drake has already tied with Diddy...

With his highly anticipated sophomore LP, Take Care, set to hit shelves in a couple weeks on his birthday, October 24.... Drake made “Headlines” this week as he ties Diddy’s Billboard record for most number one rap songs.

Since debuting on the charts with the 15-week No. 1 single “Best I Ever Had” in 2009, the Young Money star has appeared on 10 number one singles on Billboard’s Rap Songs chart. According to Billboard, Drizzy earned his 10th No. 1 record this week chart as his current single, “Headlines” rose from 2 to 1.

Drake:
“Best I Ever Had”
“Forever” (Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Drake)
“Say Something” (Timbaland ft. Drake)
“Over”
“Fancy” (ft. T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
“Right Above It” (Lil Wayne ft. Drake)
“Aston Martin Music” (Rick Ross ft. Chrisette Michele & Drake)
“Moment 4 Life” (Nicki Minaj ft. Drake)
“I’m On One” (DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne)
‘Headlines’

Diddy:
“No Time” (Lil Kim ft. Diddy)
“Mo Money Mo Problems” (The Notorious B.I.G. ft. Diddy & Mase)
“Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” (ft. Ma$e)
“Been Around The World” (ft. The Notorious B.I.G. & Mase)/“It’s All About the Benjamins (Remix)” (ft. The Lox, Lil Kim, and The Notorious B.I.G.)
“I’ll Be Missing You” (ft. Faith Evans & 112)
“Lookin At Me” (Mase ft. Diddy)
“Come With Me” (ft. Jimmy Page)
“Satisfy You” (ft. R. Kelly)
“I Need A Girl (Part One)” (ft. Usher & Loon)
“Shake Ya Tailfeather” (ft. Nelly & Murphy Lee)

No comments:

Post a Comment